40 Days to Developing a Real Super Hero Power
Updated: Oct 2, 2020
“IF YOU COULD HAVE A SUPERPOWER WHAT WOULD IT BE?”
Many people might wish for powers to fly, or be invisible or time travel.
BUT… there is an actual Super Hero Power we all have and never use.
Every person on this planet has this hidden power. Many people choose to ignore it (aka "cold depression"), confuse it with their ego or have too much fear to actually follow through on what their intuition is telling them.
With our intuition we can become fearless, read people’s minds, move effortlessly through our lives in all situations and be in the right place at the right time. We all have the ability to become a real Jedi Knight, Superman or Wonder Woman.
There are many books and blogs written on the subject that illustrate our ability to tap into this power. In "The Science of Premonitions" by Larry Dossey, MD - Dr. Dossey depicts many examples of people tapping into this mindset especially in times of life threatening situations. The study of intuition and Parapsychology can be found at many prominent medical and research institutions including: Duke University, Princeton and the University of Virginia. Intuition is a legitimate ability with substantial funding to thoroughly understand its capabilities.
The easiest and most effective way to achieve this Super Hero power is through MEDITATION. It allows you to tap into the collective consciousness and connect with people on a more profound level because you know what they are thinking and feeling.
40 Day Practice to Becoming a Super Hero & Increasing Your Intuition
In Kundalini Yoga, there is a specific set of exercises called a kriya to increase intuition (Kriya for Becoming Intuitive - click here) . It is recommended to complete this practice daily (preferably at the same time each day) to reap its maximum benefits. Most meditation and yoga practices suggest a 40 day commitment as a minimum to give the brain and body an opportunity to rewire itself and override any other subconscious programming that is preventing you from accessing a higher state of being.
I personally did the Kundalini kriya for intuition a few years ago and was so tapped in to the people around me I was finishing their sentences, crossing paths with people all over the city who I had not seen in years and moving through many emotional and mental blocks on my path.
There are plenty of other ways you can enhance your intuition if you don’t have the time or space to meditate.
Tips to Increase Your Super Hero Power:
1) Decrease or stop eating meat and animal products -- they calcify the pineal gland.
2) Eat organic broccoli, almonds and fresh pineapple (known to enhance intuition).
Other items can be found in Doreen Virtue's Book "Nutrition for Intuition".
3) Exercise – helps move the stuck energy out of your body.
4) Completely disconnect from all computers, TVs, iPads and other devices as much as possible. Our nervous systems are already over stimulated. They need to reset themselves.
5) Spend time in nature and reconnect with the natural flow of energy and the elements.
6) Write in a journal. Stream of consciousness writing increases intuition. Do not let your pen leave the paper. Allow whatever thoughts or feelings come out onto the page without judgment.
7) Pay attention to your dreams. Dreams are often symbolic and offer deeper messages than what is revealed on the surface. Make sure to write them down as soon as you wake up.
8) Acknowledge your feelings and body's reactions. They will respond first before your brain can assess the situation.
9) Create -- Draw, dance, play a musical instrument. You will be in the universal flow of consciousness.
10) Close your eyes and just breathe. Allow your body to relax.
Other Ways to Become a Super Hero In Your Daily Life
1) Move with Integrity – make sure your thoughts, words and actions are all in alignment
2) Speak up for injustices (your voice is your most powerful self-defense weapon)
3) Go out of your way to help someone else (empathy and compassion increase
serotonin secretions which allows you to feel more connected to people and in the flow of life)
Intuition is not a gift -- it is a power we can all access.
You may not run around the city in a cape or have a golden headband as a boomerang but simply being there for someone else at the right place and time can ensure you have Super Hero powers and abilities.
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!